Deep Fried Beer-Battered Buffalo Turkey Nuggets
Recipe From: Joe Umphries
Turkey season has officially come to a close and some of you might be wondering what glorious concoction to make with your wild turkey meat. Joe Umphries, Director of Sales and Marketing at Big Tine, has you covered. But first, you’re going to want to run to the store to grab a case of BUSCHHHHH Light-For The Farmers because that’s just how we do it around here. Got it? Great! Here’s the ingredients you’ll need to make some magnificent Beer-Battered Buffalo Turkey Nuggets.
- One Turkey Breast
- 1 Egg
- “Some Flour”
- 1 Heavy Lager Beer
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Sweet Baby Ray’s Wing Sauce (or another sauce of your choosing)
- To start preparing your Beer-Battered Buffalo Turkey Nuggets, drink a Busch Light.
- Cut your Turkey Breast into nugget size, about 1-inch thick.
- Mix your egg, beer, curry powder, chili powder, baking powder, and a splash of Sweet Baby Ray’s Wing Sauce together. Add flour until batter consistency reached.
- Submerse turkey nuggets in your beer batter mixture. Make sure they are fully coated.
- Deep fry the nuggets until golden brown. Remove the nuggets from the oil and place on a paper towel to remove any excess oil.
- Lightly salt and toss nuggets into the Sweet Baby Ray’s Wing Sauce or any sauce of your choosing.
- Drink another Busch Light.
- Distribute your nuggets on a non-stick pan and bake at 325-degrees for 10-minutes. This way, they’ll soak up the sauce. Remove the pan from oven and let rest for 5-minutes.
- Open another Busch Light and Enjoy!
Buffalo Wild Wings? Never heard of her…